Saturday, November 28, 2009

WILD THINGS

"Because cultur isen't easy "

Today i spent doing some Homework ; tomorrowe i will be Studying .But i did watch New Moon with my Mom & Sister  today . We watched the movie in it's original version .( given the country it was nice to see it in english .) I thought the movie was real good & i can't imagine them doing the Book justice better then they have .The emotions perhaps weren't as strong as in the Book but without all the internel struggel that is exacly how it would have looked .
I now realy look forward to watching WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE it is hard for be to understand that i have not posted about it .Perhaps because i would go completaly overboard. I tend to get abit overwhelmed when i care about something alot . The movie truely speaks for myself ,I mean when i feel good . Not just as a 'WILD THING ' hardley ,but more the love & childhood that is portrayed so clearnly .The feel of the Movie is wimsical & also sad & the visuals are incrediable ,so beautiful .
Or maby it is just the soundtrack ,which is killer.
Maby i should never post about it ,i will never be able to put it into words correctly .& it would take hours for me to do one post .I did acually watch a 'making of ' video; the kid who plays Max  -so great ,& the things they did -Wild .
I think i will be getting the Movie Book ,with all the 'pretty pictures'.
Go check out the Soundtrack on iTunes ,it is extrodinary.
[I was acualy planning on wearing my Favorite ;WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE shirt to the first showing.]









This is the Trailer which you DoNOT see everywhere.Every visual aspect of this movie is inspiring .& it is amazing to see how they did all this . It must be quite odd walking around set & seeing all these WILD THINGS etc.






EDIT : I apologize for having the Video so disorted  , you can Youtube the titel again ,& watch it correctly & ,maby you will find the other Video to thisone ,I cannot anymore )
I told you i would get carried away & i it has not even taken me 10 minutes  The creators should be proud that this Movie has brought out the Kid ( even if just for 2 hours ) in so many people & made them feel so many strong emotions .i suppose it is everything together : The message ,The storyline ,The characters ,The Music ,The visuals .Every aspect makes it beautiful . & all these judgement before having watched the whole movie .



"This movie really brings back the days of childhood when the emotions were close and immediate, the passions intense, vaguely strange, terrifying and beautiful all at the same time"
"I was deeply moved by the film, more so than I ever could have imagined. "

K

No comments:

Post a Comment