Friday, November 6, 2009


I am so amazed that it is so easy to get along with someone who is so much like youreself .& i am surprised that their are so many people similar to myself but that i have met so few of them .I have been reading MLIA & so many of those people write about things i would do or be real exited about .For example buying lightsavers & then playing in the parcking lot or shooting people with mini waterguns ,* oh i miss doing that with Vincent but he always cheated .
Regardless i am glad i even have any people as such as my friends & i realy want to eat some Fruit rollups  right now ; i always had them in my lunchbox i wish i could just go to the grocerystore & buy some & Frozen Yogurt !!!!
I miss my Friends ,ecpacially the times where we did stupid things & people would stare at us asif we where idiots ,I was so PROUD .
K


"Today, I stepped on a crunchy leaf in my driveway. It was the first crunchy leaf I have encountered in the last month and a half due to lots of rain. I later received a text from my boyfriend asking me if I liked the leaf. It turns out he found it earlier today and put it in my driveway. I now remember why I love him."

-How perfect i need a guy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment