Friday, November 13, 2009





                                                                                                                                                                     I plan to do a Christmas Wishlist soon & i know it is abit early but UO just put their Christmas Catalog up & i want some of their stuff .Real bad .Amoungst them are the DUNNY s i started collecting them when me & Rike where in CHINATOWN in the Summer & we both dicided to get one ,because i thought the whole concept of not knowing what is inside is so fun.She ended up buying so much that only i could get one & i now have several ,i also got one right before my Flight to Germany when i said Goodbye to a Friend who works at UO ,my Goodbye present i realy love that one because it even has an Umbrella .I just love these DUNNY s .






I Have found the time to Blog once again . I am so busy at present ,but the weekend will be fun .
I am going to a Birthday Party tonight & will most probably stay their for the night ,then tomorrowe we are going to Cologne for the Day which i hope will be abit more relaxing ,perhaps just having some coffee.& then at night me & some Friends are going to see PHOENIX in Cologne .Which i am real exited about because Noah & the Whale are performing .Personally i think PHOENIX is abit to monotone ,each song is good seperatly but as an Album it has no variation ,but i am so exited to see Noah & the Whale.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment