Saturday, March 27, 2010

TARO GOMI COLORING BOOKS -Squiggles/Doodles

Taro Gomi Coloring Books , might quite possibly be the best coloring books made -EVER .With challenges like 'This is going to be very difficult to eat.' and 'What kind of outfit completely covers the person wearing it ?' you can be creative & have to use your mind .It can realy keep you entertained for hours .I have 'Squiggles' and volume two from the first book 'Doodles ' ,'The Doodle Book'. I've hardley put it down since they arrived Yesterday .



My Favorite section in the Book is the 'Let's Design T-shirts ' prompts , in other sections you can fill in oceans with sunken treasure and sea monsters or 'shopping!
I brought my coloring book to TAO ( favorite Asian cuisine in town )
Dad had curry spiced chicken with heaps of vegatables & rice  ,forgot the name /???
I had the penne with peanutsauce /super spicy ,chicken & 'sojasprossen'.
So Yummy .
They arrived just in time for vacation, hence leaving me freedom to colore and draw all the time , but i have to restrain myself because i still want some pages left for the hours spent on the plane next weekend .
K

No comments:

Post a Comment