Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SOUTH BY SOUTHWEST ,TX
I so wish i could have been in Austin ,TX  for South by Southwest . But i will have to make do with Jane's account or URBAN OUTFITTERS updates.Will be looking into someof the Bands featured there & who ofcourse played at SXSW .(featured above The Happen-Ins // ; Neon Indians ;Local Natives/have them on my playlist their quite great ;just to mention a few ) I will mention any outstanding finds .
Moreover with the two week hiatus school will be taking , a friend is flying out to TX tomorrowe ,he wanted to go for SXSW but couldn't & has someother things to take care of their .I envy him because NY & TX are the two regions i want to travel too right now & his living in NY & being in TX tomorrowe kills me !

BABY /The Happen-Ins

JUST THE WAY IT ALWAYS WAS/The Happen-Ins
Have a great day ,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment