Friday, March 5, 2010











Repetitive from each angle .

____________________________________________________________________


the neighbors are having a disco party , The disco lights are flashing in shades of purple .
I have to choose what subjects i want to keep & which to graduate with , i have choosen German ,English as main subjekts & history & biologie . I am listening to bad & repetitive disco tunes & old(school) rap , my futur is looking bright .

Today when grocery shopping i bought :
a Salad head ;Lemonade ;Double-chocolate-chip-cookies ;5 energie drinks ; fruit smoothie drinks & a coconut (?) My brother understood why i bought all exept the coconut .
The interresting thing about coconuts is i don't know if i truely like them , i always say i do & i like eating it but when I eat a 'fresh' coconut ,i think i am always so exited by the time it is cracked open that i expect it to taste amazing ,which it then dosen't .

"Had the craziest dream that my neighbor & I were photographing a HUGE fish carcass in my front yard and got attacked by wild dogs & panthers
Too much MonsterQuest before bed, y'all ! I watched the killer fish episode tonight. But Texas is so wild, you know it could happen!! "
Jane Aldridge
 K

No comments:

Post a Comment