Friday, March 19, 2010

I NEED SOME CACTUS



































I think some cactus would look great in our backyard ,(our house is realy modern & white with huge windows ) & most of the outside will be grey & so I think they would complement it very well . But they would not survive here & they would die shortly after having been planted .& so posting this Image is the best I can do for now .
(Picture ;SeaofShoes)

I realy want to do a road trip & see Washington State & Texas ,I travelled to so many States but i never got to see Texas or Washington State . Perfect weather for Texas right now warm but with a light breaze , I do not know what the best weather is for Washington State . I don't know alot about that part of  the Country .
Soemthing I love about America though is that each state is so diverse , each is so different from the other .Forinstance Main & South Dakota .I hate that i did not take pictures of all my travels .I only have my memories to take images from & what my mom shot . Most of the things I know about Washington have to do with pictures from twilight & I must say that even if alot about that movie was awkward the senery was mesmerizing .
My family is the typ  that does roadtrips & I was always abit enviouse when my friends where flying to Cancun & Argentina or Columbia & I was going on a roadtrip to Main or Wyoming . But I am so thankful to my father for always animating us to go because we had so much fun & I don't like lying at a beach allday anyway .The initial reason for mentioning this is that now that we are vacationing in Europe i want to do a roadtrip .Figures ,you always want what you cannot have i guess .

PostScript ; I want a waffle iron that shapes my Waffles to look like a Dinosaure .
Also when you read what you wrote only looking at the 'I' s are you surprised at how few or many their are (?)
K

No comments:

Post a Comment