Monday, August 24, 2009

uneventful monday

I watched Sweeney Todd to day and it is ridiculously gruesome ,but the blood looks so unreal ,well honestly i wouldn't know how it looks in the liters .
What i love about movies set in a later century is the costumes they are so intricate ,its a shame for example Keira Knightly in The Duchess the fabrics are ridiculous .I wonder why we don't make clothes with such fabrics anymore !
Other then that i had to go to school today ,& i still haven't gotten my books though i have inquired about them allot .
I watched some episodes of it's on with alexa chung i really like her ,typically British ,a bit odd ,a friend told me about her .
One good thing did come of my new experiences ,i haven't written this much music in awhile .
I truly hope things will get better ,but i will endure for the moment .
Next weekend i will try to find out where i can get takeout Chinese & where they have good Sushi.
Also what i like here is that i will get to work on more art ( & crafts )projects ,i just wish my friends where here so i could enjoy that with them .No matter how many projects i plan to do ,its not so much fun lonely .

No comments:

Post a Comment