Sunday, August 30, 2009

City Bike

I didn't get to do any Blogging yesterday ,because i had allot going on .I got to sleep in which was nice ,but ended up being dead tired by the afternoon.Our bikes where delivered & we drove to the grocery store to get some energy drinks.Later my mum & myself went too Homedepot to get some paint ,because we are going to paint some furnishings white .Also i got some spray paint ,because i want to try a new artprojekt .I have never worked with spray paint before so it should be fun .In addition we went to the grocery store & got so much that both our fridge's are full ( the small one for drinks & the big one for food) .Also my whole family drove with our newly acquired bikes to VAPIANO & i had a really good salad ,again i didn't take any pictures because i didn't have a place to put my camera but i have a basket on the bike now ,so i can place my things in that from now on.if i carry anything i don't carry a bag but just my camera .In the evening i watched Nick & Norah's Infinite Playliste , which is such a great movie .
Planning on driving down to the Rhein today so i might not be able to blog more .( not that it matters much.)
K

No comments:

Post a Comment