Friday, August 28, 2009

Today has just been a bad day & i had been looking so forward for the week to end .First this kid sucks the fun out of my Friday ,why is it so impossible for to individualise to be just friends why do not shared feeling have to come between that .I should have lied that first time he asked if i still had a boyfriend.other than that i am just so tired and i want a room with a door ,i want a bed .i want to slip into oblivion.
K

Diva and Lola Dompe are two sisters from Los Angeles. With their band BLACKBLACK, they've performed covered in blood (fake, that is), dressed as planets in outer space, and been a tribe of neon butterfly worshipers. In addition to being musicians, artists and all-around creative individuals, both Lola and Diva are college biology majors. As Zelda Fitzgerald said, "She refused to be bored chiefly because she was never boring."

What were you guys like as little kids?

Lola: We were pretty different, but we did get along most of the time and we were pretty close. Diva was bossy and I was very stubborn.

Diva: Lola and I got along pretty well, and it is nice to have each other. I think our only conflicts came when I would try to boss her around when we were kids. I have seen some home videos, and she was definitely not having it. She would just ignore me!

No comments:

Post a Comment