Thursday, December 24, 2009

Well then
Merry Christmas  ,I hope everyone enjoys their holidays .This year is a first  year in a long time since we celebrated with our whole family . when i was little we flew over & celebrated with my Grandma  but that has been a real long time ago . This year  New Years & Christmas are a family event . My Grandma is celberating Christmas with us & the rest of the family will be stopping in between now & New Years .
I did not wish for anything this year ,because i will probably spontaneously be ordering things throughout the year .I  dosen't seem fair to want more .
The one thing i do wish for though is to have more readers . I am so thankful for the ones i do have .
I do not know how often i will be attending to the blog for the next week so
Merry Christmas  & Happy NewYears !!
Goodbye 2009 now comes the new year 2010 .Hope you get everything you wished for .
K

No comments:

Post a Comment