Monday, October 26, 2009

Plastic Dinosaures say Happy Birthday ,

I am very much looking forward to Halloween .I mean i wear Paper crowns & facepaint when ever i feel the want to do so . But it isen't everyday that People dont look at you like you are crazy when you do so.I dont think my new classmates will be doing anything so this year i think i am gonna just do alittle facepainting .
So yesterday for my Birthday,i got nothing . I was quite pleased ,finally people listen too myself when i say i dont want anything .Naturally their are the exeptions .Fred& Kira where very sweet & have me an asortment of Candies.Also Rike sent me a package filled with Razzles ,my favorite candy .It is incredible first It's Candy then It's Gum .Kira insists that they should tell you how long you should wait prire to chewing .With that she shipped me things i asked for ( like a perticular magazine & Twizzlers ;another favorite )& also things i didn't expect like a keychain .
My Father told me that i could fly back in January if i wannted ,i might just to stalk up on things not available here .I would visit Alex in NewYork which wouldn't be far at all & surprise someof my Friends at URBAN OUTFITTERS .
Returning to yesterday's events my Family went out for a late lunch at my Favorite Cafe .The TAO Cafe .
As an avid Blogger i took alot of Pictures & i am very happy with them .But ofcourse uploading them is an impossibility because the cable necesarry is packed in a moving box .Which is very frustrating because without visual material a blog is monotone .I promise as soon as possible i will get to that.
After a long & delicouse lunch with great desert we went for a walk ,which was nice .All the leaves where falling & alot of people where flying kit's which wouldn't stay in the air for as long as they hoped for .
the rest of the day was spent playing Boardgames & reading .

Other then that i want to be with my Friends i am so just sick of being generaly unhappy .It sounds so melodramatic such a statement "i want you , i need you ". Things are coming together but it seems this is the part that stays wrong . i need to get out more .

K

No comments:

Post a Comment