Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THE COBRASNAKE =Mark Hunter

Who or What is The Cobrasnake ?

"They call me an artist, grafic designer,T shirt maker,profecinal bike rider ,sour patch kid eater.


But umm i think what most people know me for is my photografie."














Inspired my all the "good things " LA has to offer Mark went out with his Camera & atfirst he got kicked out for it but after awhile people "where like ;hey i forgot my camera could you send me those pictures ."so he though "this is taking me so much time why don't i put them on a Website .After his first website polaroidscene got suede by polaroid & he got bit by a cobrasnake on a trip . =www.thecobrasnake.com was created.














Now Mark is invited to fashion showes & is known universaly by some & will still get known by many more .These kids just through themselfes infront of this Camera.


All types of Industries look to his Site now too see what is "good & cool" at present .




The Fashion Industrie ,Art ( also companies in search for grafic desgin )are drawn to his Photografie. He is also good friends with DJ Steve Aoki & turned Cory Kennedy into an "it girl".




Basicaly Mark Hunter Photografs the LA party scene ,by doing so he is documenting & portraying a cultur so many Kids want to be a part of .







I learned of The Cobrasnake about 1 &1/2 years ago &was drawn to his Photografie & it lead the way to alot of things I would have missed out on for example Blogging good music .

 I plan to post more things related to The Cobrasnake so this was basically just the general information .I just found the Draft again & this was the articel that was Deleted earlear.
 K

No comments:

Post a Comment