Sunday, December 19, 2010

When I first moved here peope insisted on telling me that it did infact not snow here. Well they where wrong , as the snow kept falling they still insisted that it did not snow in this area, usually. I then preceded to live through one of the most snow filled winters, which lasted much longer then I had expected.
This year it repeatedly and persistently snows.There has been a white blanked out  for weeks now and if by chance it does not snow it is truely a surprise. Also it snows for hours ;around lunch today it started and will most probabaly last till late this evening. & this is some tough snow like the type that falls from the sky in clusters rather then individual flakes. It looks absolutely beautiful and i feel at times that it is magical but I suspect that I will only truely appreciate it once the gras, which will surely by that time no longer be green ,is revealed again .In addition to all this snow I have the best jacket for the weather ,because the fabric cathes all the snow flakes and the cold keeps them from melting so I can look at each snowflake and it's indiviual struktur perfectly. 
I see the complete figure of the crystal so easily & the jacket keeps me super warm. This weekend before christmas me and my family have been backing about 5 different types of cookies sipping on tea , coffee , hot chocolate and anyother hot beverage of sorts.
Off to decorate the tree now & I hope you enjoy your weekend .

No comments:

Post a Comment