Friday, December 3, 2010

PRINT //PRINTER 

JOSH GOOT this Australien (...)
He is absoltuely incredible ; time time time to look at this Site (!)
I have been sipping Tea & going through his Site. Personally I have been designing some prints and building a collection of Designers creating some amazing prints.
I plan on featuring some of my favorites on PLAYING FAVORITES.
These watercolor metallic intrequit  prints are mesmerizing.
The designs from Autumn Winter 2005 - Grays/ I love them
Blue Skies ARE COMING
And another Australien Therese Rawsthorne
Her Designs are simple & struktured yet soft and feminin .
These collections are baised on nude beige cream white & gray tones which I love & basically wear all the time.These two together
DION LEE builds the best combination. I like them.
#
Pictures are createded to StreetPeeper / Style Bubble/ The Designers / Abbey Lee unknown 



No comments:

Post a Comment