Monday, June 14, 2010

















Fall/Winter 
VS. 
 Spring/Summer




Mens Fall/Winter  2010 
CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN 


Christian Louboutin has created these amazing shoes consistent of strong& bold prints  & studs which is where I have to add I  never liked the stud trend very much. But i do very much enjoy it in shoes & I am truthfully surprised that i have not seen more of it . Although i did fall hard for these / as seen above / 'I mean Business ' & truely shit kicking shoes last season.
I apologize for using that term so often  but I find it accurate in describing shoes sometimes. Yet  these here  are  a pair I most despetraly want  & although being very similar to the Louboutins  suit the average & daily life much better . Still the Louboutins are awe inspiring & i would tie them to my feet anytime, even if they where many sizes to large for me & i had to secure them with duct tape .

 Spring/Summer / More information

No comments:

Post a Comment