Sunday, June 13, 2010

COUNTRY BAT HIGH

Gareth Pugh is a /to myself wholly new designer .  But has been in fact been present in the Industry for quite some time now & his Time Line is most impressive . His collections suit myself very well but his pieces can be easily overpowering so combining inventively is necessary . His collection is  edgy & strong in both character & shape . Somewhat remenisint of Rick Owens & dominatrix cat ladies .
Available at  Luisaviaroma 
caught my attention , immediately .

Before we continue you might need some Music // Glad (Delorean ) 
Now 
Unique / for Topshop 
While watching FashionTv & drifting away in thought (...) suddenly & completely unexpectedly  , girls with animals on their heads parade over the runway  looking so unemotional as if it where the normalist & furthermore boringest activity they'd done in quite some time . It has become all too common for designers to send their Models over the runway while their nearly a sleep .Yet I did not notice ,well care because I was completely mesmerized.
I could continue but i might be making the collection seem unattractive .Impressively in spite of all the very different alternations of this look , I see a collection & not just outfits .
I'll just leave it at that .

No comments:

Post a Comment