Thursday, April 1, 2010

PLAYING FAVORITES TAKES A WEEK'S HIATUS & OTHER THINGS //amongst them SUSHI & the Weather

Acualy i wanted to do some image collecting today , but my internet is going ary .Yesterday i met up with a friend for coffee and later switched cafe's & had a Panini , acualy going from the cafe better suited for a snack too the other much more suited for some coffee. Some of my books have been delivered so furthering my knowledge in the business area of the Fashion Industry & reading has been fun , also working on some art projekts and watching movies is great .

I noticed that  very often when people spontaneously need to subsitute any countries name they say Sweden , is this because the average person knows very little about sweden or because it is a somewhat undefined country . There is not one thing that  i can think of now that strikes me to be "Swedish ".


Now i am watching a japanese anime // expect a post on that soon & having  SUSHI ( so yummy ) .
The weather is acualy realy cool right now because it was realy sunny, then it hailed (hail the size of m&m's ) & now it's the strage hue the sun has right after it rains when its warm / bad describtion sorry .

Other then that i should probably mention that i will be in Spain next week , Therefore no posting during this time . I might catch up on the time spend their & do a short recap , or not . I will defenatly be taking both cameras so maby i will share some good shot's .
After that I am back to School & sadley i still have some Exams to finish ,some where cancelled & rescedualed before vacation & after vacation . Which means i might still have to do some Studying because I have to be ready right after I come back .

No comments:

Post a Comment