Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hopefully i have time this weekend to edit pictures & moreover Blog .I should but i have more Exams waiting for me but i should be done by the end of next week .Also i just got a new Macbook (all white ) & i have to learn & familiarise myself with the new programming . It's making me feel real tech-savy though ; almost profetional . Now i still have to get all my Documents over onto this one .Might do some 'other posting' before i put up the Spain pictures , don't want to get to far behind on the current 'design'.
Oh & before i read more instructions  how the fuck do I copy , paste Images onto my Desktop.
For someone as bad with technologie as myself this is realy hard .Which is ironic because i just mentioned how tech-savy this piece of techologie is making me feel , well it  does both .
K

No comments:

Post a Comment