Sunday, January 24, 2010

V. // FROM STRAWBERRY FIELDS

































Most beautiful ! I saw this chandelier today , I had seen it before in a picture & so i was very surprised .It looks absolutaly amazing in person & our house still needs a dinning room chandelier , i am hoping for this one . completaly gorgeous. I saw not the first with one lining nor the one with three linings but i saw the one with two linings .( the only chandelier i do not have a picture of .)
hudson furniture inc.

I did alot of walking today approxamitly 6 hours ,but will tell of todays activaties in the post i am now working on .Have had a very busy weekend & i have just as much planned for tomorrowe .
Spending tomorrowe in Cologne /Koeln  with V.I will most probably be needing some more RedBull ,so tierd .
Good night .
K

No comments:

Post a Comment