Sunday, January 31, 2010

FROM DC ; PANDA HEAD MAGAZINE








One of the best Online Magazines , i enjoy reading ; it is graphicaly so well made .I cannot even copy my iTunes playlist as a picture inorder to upload it to the site , i fail at anything more than the usual microsofts . & so just the site ( even without it's content is quite amazing ) PANDA HEAD is art 'fashion' /style, lifestyle which to me is cultur  & creative collaboration in  Washington, DC.
My Hometown ,wish i could have  done a collaboration with them .I had heard of them while still their but never had the chance to contact them .I would love to see them show abit more of DC in the futur; Chinatown ,Georgetown ,the Harbor ( has a great Young Art Gallery )& other spots ,it would be nice to see their take on the places i went too .
K

No comments:

Post a Comment