Friday, September 4, 2009

The PainGrows&theHeartIsHurtingEverydayButThereIsNothingElseTodoThanWalk

I have been ,looking at so many blogs .& truthfully i have become a compulsive picture collector my files are busting .But i keep neglecting this blog .well i am not interesting enough to blog maby ?
Today i had an hour less of shool then we normally would have had .& so we won another hour in the city.Myself & several friends took the train into the city & went to Starbucks .IT was raining lightly so we always had to save ourselves in the next stores ,One of the girls bought a rosemaryneklace which she was very happy about from a street vendor.& i got a BURTON hat ,which is green & white & very nice .BLACK BLACK inspires me quickly to write more songs .
I miss my home .
K

No comments:

Post a Comment